Summer is slowly coming to an end, but there’s still time to enjoy the last of those summer garden parties and patio nights. Wow your guests with this selection of Lir Chocolate-inspired cocktails that are sure to surprise and delight.
Strawberry Champagne Cocktail
This delightfully bubbly drink is inspired by our Marc de Champagne Truffles, which are dusted with freeze dried strawberries.
- 3 large handfuls of strawberries
- 1 bottle of Champagne
- 1 fresh mint leaf
- 1 box of Lir Marc de Champagne Truffles
- Hull and wash the strawberries
- Add the strawberries and mint leaf to a sieve, and push the strawberries through into a bowl using the back of a spoon
- Divide the strawberry puree between six champagne flutes, top with bubble and enjoy
- Garnish with the Lir March de Champagne Truffles for an extra special touch
Mint Chocolate Grasshopper
Inspired by our dark chocolate mint bar, this creamy, minty cocktail is the perfect combination of sweet and refreshing.
- 1/2 oz. creme de menthe, chilled
- 2 oz. white chocolate liqueur, chilled
- 1 oz. vodka, chilled
- Cool whip, for garnish
- Lir Dark Chocolate Mint bar shavings, for garnish
- Combine creme de menthe, white chocolate liqueur, and vodka in a coupe. Stir to combine. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkling of Lir Dark Chocolate Mint shavings.
For when you need a little pick me up, this mocha is the perfect solution, and is delicious with or without the alcohol.
- 2 oz. of Baileys Irish Cream
- 1.5 cups milk
- 1 bar of your favourite Lir Chocolate Bar, chopped
- 1 cup coffee
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- Heat 1 cup of milk in a saucepan and add the chocolate. Stir until melted.
- Add coffee and cinnamon and remove from heat
- Cool to room temperature
- Add remaining milk
- Shake and strain into a tall glass with ice