Chocolate fondue is a fun dessert perfect for a family or date night in. It is easy to make, and just as easy to eat, so what are you waiting for? You can get creative by adding in different accompaniments including fresh fruit such as strawberries, apples, tangerines, and bananas as well as fun dippers such as marshmallows, nougat, and pretzels. This recipe has been adapted from Simply Recipes and uses Lir’s Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel Bar. Enjoy!
- 1 bar of Lir Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel, chopped
- 2 cups of cream (choose heavy or light depending on your preference)
- Accompaniments: strawberries, apples, tangerines, bananas, marshmallows, nougat, pretzels
- In a saucepan, heat the cream of choice just until it starts to boil.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add in the chopped Lir Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel Bar. Stir this in until it is melted.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a heated fondue pot and place all the accompaniments on plates.
- Use a fork to dip the accompaniments into the chocolate.