All large UK and ROI companies employing 250 people, or more are required to report the following gender pay gap figures
- Gender pay gap for perm, part time and temporary employees (mean and median figures)
- Gender bonus gap (mean and median figures)
- Proportion of men and women in each quartile of the organisation’s pay structure
- Proportion of men and women receiving bonuses
- Executive pay ratio reporting as at the snapshot date Lir did not employ a CEO
- Percentage of men and women who receive a benefit in kind
Click below link to see the full Lir Gender Pay Report.