Sugar Cookie Recipe To Make With Your Loved One
Looking for a fun couple activity this Valentine's Day? Sugar cookies are a classic that make a delicious treat to enjoy with a loved one. If you would like to upgrade traditional sugar cookies, then why not add a Lir Milk Chocolate Truffle to the centre? We have created a recipe: the perfect dessert that will appeal to the sweet tooth!
- 6 Lir Milk Chocolate Truffles
- 156g all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 125g unsalted butter
- 62g white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 175ºC. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, using an electric whisk for about 2 minutes. Add the egg yolk, then vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter and sugar. Beat until a smooth sugar cookie dough forms.
- Divide the dough into 6 pieces. Roll into a round smooth ball and place on the prepared baking sheet. Separate the dough balls and press the centre of each with your thumb to create an indent.
- Bake the cookies for 12 to 14 minutes or until the edges of the cookies begin to turn golden brown. Let these cool on a wire rack. Once fully cooled, place a Lir Milk Chocolate Truffle in the indent of each cookie, and enjoy!
Leave a comment