Ultimate Lir Chocolate Brownie Recipe
Finding the perfect chocolate brownie recipe can be quite the challenge, but at Lir, we think we have created the perfect chewy and fudgy texture that will leave you wanting more. Featuring two types of Lir Chocolate, our brownie is rich in caramel and a pinch of sea salt, creating the perfect sweet and salty balance. We recommend serving these brownies warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. So, what are you waiting for? Get baking! You’ll quickly understand what happiness is.
- 2 cups (500 mL) unsalted butter
- 6 bars (90 g) Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel Bar, chopped
- 1 (102g) pouch Lir Milk Chocolate Truffles
- 2 cups (500 mL) granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) all-purpose flour
- ½ cup (125 mL) cocoa powder
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and grease and line a metal baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place butter and the chopped Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel Bar in a medium bowl. Melt these together by placing the bowl on top of a saucepan with a few inches of simmering water in it. Do not let the water boil, and make sure to stir the butter and chocolate combo frequently.
- Combine the sugar, eggs and vanilla extract in a bowl with an electric hand mixer (if available). Beat this on a medium-high speed until it is light and fluffy (approximately 3 minutes).
- Tip in the cooled chocolate and butter mixture and mix well for around 30 seconds to combine it fully.
- In another bowl whisk together the all-purpose flour, cacao and salt. After this, tip the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture and mix on a low speed until it is well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and evenly place Lir Milk Chocolate Truffles throughout the mixture. Bake for 35 minutes, until the top has set, and the brownies are cooked through.
- Serve warm and enjoy with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!
These chewy chocolate brownies are the perfect treat for some indulgent me-time or to share with friends and family. If you enjoyed this recipe and the brownies themselves, then why not give us a follow on Facebook and Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter on our Lir Chocolates website for more Lir Chocolate recipes, gift guides and more.
Leave a comment