For the ultimate dessert to share with friends and family try elevating the decadent truffles with this recipe for Baileys Chocolate Salted Caramel Cheesecake. Filled with a rich blend of salted caramel, chocolate and Baileys liqueur atop a crunchy biscuit base, this no-bake cheesecake is the ultimate dessert to whip up this season.
Baileys Chocolate Salted Caramel Cheesecake
- 6 Baileys Chocolate Salted Caramel Truffles (chopped) + 12 extra for topping.
- 200g digestive biscuits
- 75g unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 280g cream cheese
- 50g icing sugar
- 300ml double cream
- 50ml Bailey's Original Irish cream
- Grease and line a 20cm loose bottom tin
- Put the digestive biscuits into a plastic bag and crush to fine crumbs with a rolling pin
- Mix together the biscuit crumbs and melted butter, press into the tin and refrigerate.
- In a bowl, whisk together cream cheese, vanilla extract and icing sugar.
- Add 300ml double cream and Bailey's Irish Cream and whisk again until the mixture has thickened.
- Fold in the chopped 6 Baileys Chocolate Salted Caramel Truffles.
- Spoon the mixture on top of biscuit base, smooth over and chill for a few hours.
- To make the chocolate drizzle melt 6 truffles with a splash of water in a bowl over a pan of hot water.
- Before serving, decorate with remaining halved truffles and drizzle over the cooled truffle sauce.