Test your creativity in the kitchen with this Baileys Chocolate Truffle Mini Cheesecakes Recipe. They are the perfect recipe to make with family or friends. You can top them with some shortbread biscuit and Baileys Chocolate Truffles to perfectly complement the delicious taste of the creamy cheesecake. Sound irresistible? We think you'll love it!
- 100g shortbread biscuit
- 100g cream cheese
- 100ml double cream
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tablespoons of Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 box (135g) Baileys Original Truffles
- Blender/Food processor
- Rolling pin
- Sharp knives
- Chopping Board
- 4 Mason jars or similar with lids
- Blitz the biscuits to crumbs in a food processor or in a bash them in a bowl with the end of a rolling pin. Divide the biscuit crumbs between the jars.
- In a large bowl, whisk the cream cheese, cream, 3 tbsp icing sugar and the Baileys until softly whipped. Crush and roughly chop the Baileys Chocolate Truffles, stirring half of the gooey chocolate and caramel through the cream and then divide the mixture between the jars. Top each cheesecake with more of the truffle pieces and add some crumbled biscuit too. Secure the lids and chill until ready to pack up. Transport in a cooler bag. To serve, pop one of your favourite Baileys chocolates on top and enjoy!
For many of you who love chocolates, this irresistibly delicious cheesecake recipe is a guaranteed crowd pleaser. Go on, treat your friends and family! Our Baileys Chocolate Truffle Mini Cheesecakes Recipe is the perfect after dinner treat. If you enjoyed this recipe and the cheesecakes themselves, then why not give us a follow-on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter on our Lir Chocolates website for more Lir, Baileys and Guinness Chocolate recipes, gift guides and more.