Test your creativity in the kitchen with these indulgent chocolate pancakes. They are the perfect brunch time recipe to make with family or friends. You can serve them with some mixed berries and maple syrup to perfectly complement the delicious taste of the creamy Baileys Truffle Chocolate and the Baileys Salted Caramel Mini Delights. Sound irresistible? We think you'll love them!
Best Pancake Recipe To Make With Family or Friends
For many of you who love chocolates, we have an irresistibly sweet chocolate pancake recipe that would delight you and those you love. Go on, treat yourself!
- 225g self-raising flour
- 50g cocoa powder, sieved
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 400ml whole milk
- 100g Baileys Original Truffle Bar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 50g unsalted butter, cubed
- 300ml double cream
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- Baileys Salted Caramel Mini Delights
- Mixed berries (optional)
- Maple syrup (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and sugar, along with a pinch of salt. Whisk in the eggs until they are completely smooth. Add milk until the batter is smooth, then add some chopped Baileys Original Truffle chocolate.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat a splash of oil and a little butter until it sizzles. Cook the pancakes for about two minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface. Make sure that you use 2 tbsp batter per pancake. Cook for another 2 minutes on the other side (you'll have to do this in batches). While you're cooking, keep the pancakes warm in a low oven.
- Whip the cream, icing sugar, and vanilla extract until thick and fluffy before serving. Garnish it with Baileys Salted Caramel Mini Delights, mixed berries and some maple syrup to add extra flavour.