We love thinking of innovative ways to enjoy our favourite chocolates, and this month's recipe is a chocolate milkshake, one very special treat! This recipe has been adapted from BBC Good Food.
– 250ml semi-skimmed milk
– 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream
– 50g of Lir’s Milk Chocolate Bar
For the topping:
– 5 marshmallows
– 30ml double cream, whipped
– 3 Lir Salted Caramel Truffles
- Break up 50 grams of a Lir Milk Chocolate bar and place into a bowl in the microwave or in a small saucepan over low heat. Warm through for a few seconds just until runny and set aside.
- Add the milk, chocolate ice cream and melted Lir chocolate bar into a blender, and blend until everything is smooth.
- Pour into your prepared glass.
- Top with a layer of marshmallows, a spoonful of whipped cream, and add 3 salted caramel truffles for garnish. Serve immediately with a straw.